Vicky is a Toronto-based art director and designer specializing in editorial design,
multi-platform marketing and brand identity.
She is currently the Art Director of Designlines Magazine, and the Associate Art Director at AZURE Media, where she creates story layouts and devises print + digital promotions while managing the award-winning art team.
She graduated from OCAD University with a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design and an award in typographic excellence.
- 2022 Guest art direction for the National Magazine Awards
- 2021 Juror for the B2B Awards
- 2020, 2018, 2011 Juror for the National Magazine Awards
- 2021 Best Issue, Gold Winner, B2B Awards
- 2021 Best Virtual Event, Honourable Mention, National Magazine Awards
- 2015 Creative Photography, Gold Winner, National Magazine Awards
- 2014 Magazine of the Year, Finalist, National Magazine Awards
- Art direction in print + digital
- Concept + direction for creative photography
- Front-end web and e-communications design
- Graphic design for promotional material, events, and infographics
- Photo editing and colour correction
- Fundamental HTML + CSS
Works featured on this portfolio site include collaborative work with freelance talents and team members. Photographers: Chris Chapman, Michael Crichton, Colin Faulkner, Naomi Finlay, Hamin Lee, Arash Moellami, Natasha V, Paul Weeks, and Irwin Wong. Stylist: Alanna Davey. Sculptural visual artist: Jordan Söderberg Mills. Editor: Tory Healy. Designer: Anna Lin. Art Director: Kari Silver